recent buzz... Added aerial photo coverage for Limestone County Alabama in the years 1957 and 1958. View...
Topic Title         North GA and AL Topo Maps destroyed
2017-03-12 22:40:59 wildmandigging Where did all the topo maps from north GA and AL go to? They used to go back to the late 1800's, now it's 1950's and 30's to start. Absolutely hate it. This is a step back.
2017-03-13 12:20:19 Jeff Make sure you are using the scroll bars in the areas where the list of years available is longer then the window allows. You may be missing if a few if you don't scroll down.
2017-03-13 12:31:02 creesejr Same issue for Oklahoma maps. No scroll bar for the others.
2017-07-04 11:49:21 Davers Has this been fixed?
2017-07-10 10:40:58 tinindian428 Same issue for various Indian topo maps.
2017-07-10 10:41:39 tinindian428 That should read Indiana topo maps.
2017-07-11 18:30:09 Brett The reason they are not shown is the high number of complaints from those that purchased the maps at that scale. Help us understand the value of the older topo maps which had a scale of 100K or worse?
2017-09-18 08:23:30 USMC_Reaper Brett, the reason the older maps are valuable to me is because they provide excellent information for historical research. I use the older topo maps and images to recon possible sites for metal detecting. The old map sets had topo information back to the 1880s and that info was invaluable to my hobby. Thanks
2017-09-18 08:25:39 USMC_Reaper As an addendum to my previous comment, I would absolutely purchase a subscription were this information to be made available once again. Thanks
Please wait while we prepare your image

It appears that you have exhausted your credits for this month. That's ok, we'll spot you a few until your monthly subscription turns over. To get more credits before then, you might want to consider bumping your subscription to the next level. Otherwise, just wait until when you'll receive a new allotment for the month. If you still aren't satisfied, we would be happy to discuss your situation. Just call us during business hours at (xxx) xxx-xxxx.

Unfortunately you have spent your quota of credits for the month. To get more credits before then, you might want to consider bumping your subscription to the next level. Otherwise, just wait until when you'll receive a new allotment for the month. If you still aren't satisfied, we would be happy to discuss your situation. Just call us during business hours at (480) 967-6752.

As a subscriber you are allocated a set number of credits each month. By downloading imagery you will use one or more of your monthly credits.  Topo downloads are included with your subscription and will not be subtracted from your credit allocation.  To continue, simply click Ok, otherwise click Cancel.

Don't display this again