It's not hard to forget a password these days with all the information we have to keep in our heads. To accommodate you, we have tried to make the recovery process simple, yet secure so your privacy is not compromised.
We store your password encrypted, consequently there is no way for us to recover your existing password. Fortunately, it's a simple process for you to create a new password:
- Enter the email address for the account you created when you registered (below)
- Click on the Request password reset button (below)
- Watch for a message in the inbox of your email account
- Open the new message and click on the link contained
- That link will return you to a Historic Aerials page where you will be instructed how to set your new password