recent buzz... Added aerial photo coverage for all of Fluvanna County Virginia in the year 1959. View of Fork Union Military Academy
Topic Title         Monthly credits
2021-04-06 10:19:26 Milissa Do unused credits not rollover to the next month? I had quite a few unused credits from the prior month....did I loose them? Please clarify, thanks!
2021-04-06 13:30:32 Jeff

Credits do not roll over from month to month.  They reset on your start date each month.  The most an individual subscriptoin would ever have is 100 credits.  Whether you use zero, or 100 credits every month, you'll always start the next month with 100 on the renewal date.  

2021-04-06 14:44:49 Milissa ok, I wish I had understood this. My downloads run 2-3 credits, so I lost at least 25 downloads in March. Not happy.
2021-04-07 23:53:46 Jeff

Milissa, I can understand your frustration. It's not a cell phone plan, other than that, and the MLB package (due to the shortened season last year), I'm not familiar with any other subscription services that offer any sort of roll over. That said, we're not unreasonable. Contact support@historicaerials.com (or use the contact us below). If you use all your credits this month and still have some images you need to download, i'm sure we can work something out.

This isn't something we keep tabs on. The vast majority of our customers don't use a lot of their credits, and some don't use any. They prefer the viewer without the ads, the full screen option, and the less intrusive watermarks. The credits are only a portion of the benefit of subscribing, many subscribers find those other benefits more important than the credits and image downloads. There are so many different use cases for this aerial imagery, we can't anticipate what each person will need and expect. If you have a specific amount of images you intend to download while you are subscribing. I would recommend keeping tabs on your renewal date, and using them prior to the monthly reset. As I said, if you get through them this month and need more, send us and email and we'll come up with a solution rectify your disappointment.

Please wait while we prepare your image

It appears that you have exhausted your credits for this month. That's ok, we'll spot you a few until your monthly subscription turns over. To get more credits before then, you might want to consider bumping your subscription to the next level. Otherwise, just wait until when you'll receive a new allotment for the month. If you still aren't satisfied, we would be happy to discuss your situation. Just call us during business hours at (xxx) xxx-xxxx.

Unfortunately you have spent your quota of credits for the month. To get more credits before then, you might want to consider bumping your subscription to the next level. Otherwise, just wait until when you'll receive a new allotment for the month. If you still aren't satisfied, we would be happy to discuss your situation. Just call us during business hours at (480) 967-6752.

As a subscriber you are allocated a set number of credits each month. By downloading imagery you will use one or more of your monthly credits.  Topo downloads are included with your subscription and will not be subtracted from your credit allocation.  To continue, simply click Ok, otherwise click Cancel.

Don't display this again