recent buzz... Added aerial photo coverage for all of Bee County Texas in the year 1958. View of Naval Air Station Chase Field
Topic Title         Historical Aerials
2017-03-16 12:34:00 dsmalley Good luck with this new format. it is truly dysfunctional and your prices are jacked up 3 times. I am not paying $60 for an aerial I recently paid $20 for! I need to order 9 at a time but this is ridiculous
2017-03-16 12:59:44 Brett You are way off base. There are simply more options than before. We previously offered an 1800 pixel png for $20. We now provide an 1800 pixel png in addition to a jpg (which was not an option previously) for only $10. The 1800 pixel geotiff remains $20 just as before. However, we now provide 3600 and 7200 pixel options. The higher pixel options were not an online option but were provided as a custom order request (which required a minimum order of $1,000). I think $60 sounds pretty good now doesn't it. Furthermore, we now have a subscription option starting at $39 a month which brings the image cost down to pennies.
2017-03-19 11:21:22 finnn55 I agree with dsmaley's comment about usability. I used to love this site and recommended it to many. Now I find it almost unusable. It's very slow, doesn't do what it says--sliding overlays of years doesn't work for me, and I can only say...whoever is running this site now, hope you will improve it. It was good...and now, whatever you think you improved, is not coming through to your viewers and old fans of this site. I'll look elsewhere for my maps for now and check back after some months...hoping things have been worked out.
2017-03-19 13:30:31 Brett finnn55, I actually received an email from the person who started this thread that he jumped the gun and was wrong. We have had many more compliments than those complaining by phone and email. If there was an oversight on our part it is the number of mobile users. We did not make the site mobile friendly but that too will be corrected.
Please wait while we prepare your image

It appears that you have exhausted your credits for this month. That's ok, we'll spot you a few until your monthly subscription turns over. To get more credits before then, you might want to consider bumping your subscription to the next level. Otherwise, just wait until when you'll receive a new allotment for the month. If you still aren't satisfied, we would be happy to discuss your situation. Just call us during business hours at (xxx) xxx-xxxx.

Unfortunately you have spent your quota of credits for the month. To get more credits before then, you might want to consider bumping your subscription to the next level. Otherwise, just wait until when you'll receive a new allotment for the month. If you still aren't satisfied, we would be happy to discuss your situation. Just call us during business hours at (480) 967-6752.

As a subscriber you are allocated a set number of credits each month. By downloading imagery you will use one or more of your monthly credits.  Topo downloads are included with your subscription and will not be subtracted from your credit allocation.  To continue, simply click Ok, otherwise click Cancel.

Don't display this again