recent buzz... Added aerial photo coverage for all of Potter County Texas in the year 1959. View of Amarillo College
Topic Title         Mobile
2018-03-26 00:45:46 chicoquadcore I know this has been brought up before... but any plans to improve the mobile experience? An app would obviously be preferred.. and I know plenty of people that would purchase it in the app store. But just having a functional mobile friendly site would be fantastic...
2018-03-26 14:42:15 Jeff

Yes, we definitely have plans to improve the mobile experience.  I'm not sure if we've pinned down exactly what that solution is going to be.  Nor if there will be a short term/ long term solution.  For now our limited resources are being spent on other areas of focus.  We are in the middle of testing some of our software/hardware solutions.  Things that are needed for properly scaling as both our imagery collection and amount of concurrent users grow.  The mobile solution is something we have on our list of things to do.  For now speed and stability are the main focus, once that's improved we'll look into other areas that need focus.

Please wait while we prepare your image

It appears that you have exhausted your credits for this month. That's ok, we'll spot you a few until your monthly subscription turns over. To get more credits before then, you might want to consider bumping your subscription to the next level. Otherwise, just wait until when you'll receive a new allotment for the month. If you still aren't satisfied, we would be happy to discuss your situation. Just call us during business hours at (xxx) xxx-xxxx.

Unfortunately you have spent your quota of credits for the month. To get more credits before then, you might want to consider bumping your subscription to the next level. Otherwise, just wait until when you'll receive a new allotment for the month. If you still aren't satisfied, we would be happy to discuss your situation. Just call us during business hours at (480) 967-6752.

As a subscriber you are allocated a set number of credits each month. By downloading imagery you will use one or more of your monthly credits.  Topo downloads are included with your subscription and will not be subtracted from your credit allocation.  To continue, simply click Ok, otherwise click Cancel.

Don't display this again