recent buzz... Added aerial photo coverage for all of Fluvanna County Virginia in the year 1959. View of Fork Union Military Academy
Topic Title         No Marker For GPS Coordinates And Can't Copy & Paste
2017-02-22 08:55:16 Soopa Dave I don't see the icon to add a marker to show the GPS coordinates and I can no longer copy and paste from the HA site to paste on Google maps to find a location. So far the update has made this site useless for me. I sure hope to see the old features back on here soon. Thanks
2017-02-22 09:08:07 Coolhandlou Soopa Dave!! I think we follow each other on Instagram. Cool seeing you here! (Cool_Hand_Lou) I had the same concern. With some Messing around, I found out that with the " Distances and Measurements Button" Click that and Just click the Site you would like to GPS Ping. Then you Copy and Paste the Coordinates from below the Distance and Measurement Button. The GPS Coordinates Feature is my favorite and Glad It's still possible to Ping a Location. Good Luck and Happy Hunting!
2017-02-22 09:11:00 Coolhandlou I Apologize, Its the "Create a New Measurement" Button....
2017-02-22 09:15:43 Coolhandlou Once you Ping your location, Click the Finish button. Then, and only then can you copy and Paste. I just figured out that small tidbit.
2017-02-22 10:28:26 Soopa Dave Hey thanks Coolhandlou. That did the trick but has added an extra step from how it used to be. I'm still having issues with it loading maps and a few other bugs. I sure hope they get it worked out. The old site was a lot easier to use. Thanks again for the help.
2017-02-22 10:36:35 Soopa Dave When it does give you the coordinates it has a "forward slash" that you have to remove to locate the point on Google maps. Way too many steps
2017-04-01 08:33:58 Coolhandlou And Now That doesn't Work anymore... I've tried Every way I can Think of. I just want a simple GPS Coordinate That is easily transferred to a Directions Mapping. Without the Need of Arts and Crafts (Cut,paste,delete,movetwospaces,addadecimal,backspace ....etc)
Please wait while we prepare your image

It appears that you have exhausted your credits for this month. That's ok, we'll spot you a few until your monthly subscription turns over. To get more credits before then, you might want to consider bumping your subscription to the next level. Otherwise, just wait until when you'll receive a new allotment for the month. If you still aren't satisfied, we would be happy to discuss your situation. Just call us during business hours at (xxx) xxx-xxxx.

Unfortunately you have spent your quota of credits for the month. To get more credits before then, you might want to consider bumping your subscription to the next level. Otherwise, just wait until when you'll receive a new allotment for the month. If you still aren't satisfied, we would be happy to discuss your situation. Just call us during business hours at (480) 967-6752.

As a subscriber you are allocated a set number of credits each month. By downloading imagery you will use one or more of your monthly credits.  Topo downloads are included with your subscription and will not be subtracted from your credit allocation.  To continue, simply click Ok, otherwise click Cancel.

Don't display this again