recent buzz... Added aerial photo coverage for all of King County Virginia in the year 1962. View of Naval Proving Ground
Topic Title         Legend
2018-10-10 13:58:05 Silverman First timer here. How can I find the legend to the maps?
2018-10-10 17:01:35 Brett

Not sure if this will help you but we created a directory for our topo maps with the collars intact: https://www.historicaerials.com/topo/directory  ....the collars often include a Legend.  Down the road there is a plan to develop a key map webpage to all the various symbols shown on the topos.

2019-02-08 13:11:19 Silverman Thanks Brett. Guess I was looking in the wrong spot.
2019-02-08 14:17:47 Brett

You are welcome, Silverman.  We have created a "Map Key" to the topos: https://www.historicaerials.com/topo-map-key (your initial post was from October of last year).  In addition, if anyone has an interest in assisting towards the enhancement of the Map Key let me know.  We would like to have links to the viewer for all the various features shown in the Map Key so it is even more comprehensive.

Please wait while we prepare your image

It appears that you have exhausted your credits for this month. That's ok, we'll spot you a few until your monthly subscription turns over. To get more credits before then, you might want to consider bumping your subscription to the next level. Otherwise, just wait until when you'll receive a new allotment for the month. If you still aren't satisfied, we would be happy to discuss your situation. Just call us during business hours at (xxx) xxx-xxxx.

Unfortunately you have spent your quota of credits for the month. To get more credits before then, you might want to consider bumping your subscription to the next level. Otherwise, just wait until when you'll receive a new allotment for the month. If you still aren't satisfied, we would be happy to discuss your situation. Just call us during business hours at (480) 967-6752.

As a subscriber you are allocated a set number of credits each month. By downloading imagery you will use one or more of your monthly credits.  Topo downloads are included with your subscription and will not be subtracted from your credit allocation.  To continue, simply click Ok, otherwise click Cancel.

Don't display this again